Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Christmas and t shirts!

Crikey what a Christmas, the wooden clip on toys made cracking presents for littleys so we had quite a rush on!

Our first printed advert is going out which is very exciting! It'll be in a magazine at the Baby Show in Excel London so fingers crossed it'll bring some customers and some more people into the lovely snuggly world of babywearing *crosses everything*

Munchkin is walking more and more and only being worn for long journeys, unfortunately that means when we arrive places I end up looking wuite red and sweaty so I have a top tip! I wear her over my coat so I get a lovely puddle of sweat on my back where she's been I took a nice clean t shirt with me so i could change when we got there! I hung my icky t shirt over the chair to dry and poped it on again to go home! taa daa! It worries me that i consider that to be a top tip ;-)

Speaking of t shirts I'm looking into getting bigger sizes, not least because the ones I have don't fit me! *sigh* The question is the skinny fit xl seems to comfortably fit around a 14 so the bigger sizes will have increasing numbers of x's at the front. To be honest that would put me off buying would it put you off buying? Should I name the sizes differently? If so what do you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment