So, back in the mists of time, when Celia was no'but a wriggling lump in my tummy I attempted to pick a sling! After seeking advice from the ladies at the Liverpool sling meet I settled on a Wrapsody stretch wrap (Well, they were called Gypsy Mama then but that's beside point!)
What appealed to me was the Wrapsody's 'hybridness'. It's stretchy but not like elastic, so it's still very forgiving for the notice wrapper and easily poppable: so you can tie it on and then put the baby in (a very handy thing indeed!) I used it constantly until Celia was um, about nine/ten months I think (I swapped to a mei tai in the summer for a bit of air flow!). I even tried my giant toddler in one today and it's still really quite comfortable! It's currently with my friend snuggling her little one and generally finding a new fan!
The wraps that arrived today are utterly beautiful, the photos simply don't do them justice! I honestly would be happy to wear any of them (and I kind of wish I could!).
Here's a picture of Celia when she was four months old sleeping on Daddy in our Wrapsody Mauri (they now discontinued this colourway, I'm gutted!). We'd pulled it open a bit to get a picture she wasn't normally quite so uncovered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment