This blog post is mainly being written to avoid doing some cleaning! It's two weeks until Celia's Birthday (remember the competition I'm running to celebrate, have you entered?) and I foolishly invited people for a party. Now, given that the only thing that is even vaguely tidy is my stash of sling stock I really ought to be being productive! But hey, Himself is cleaning as I speak/type so maybe if I ramble enough he'll have finished it all for me!
I have to get organised as well and get Celia a doll sling for a her birthday, I have a few pictures of her wearing her dolly in an improvised sling made out of a muslin but I think she'd really like a 'proper' one! Have you got any pictures of your sproglings toywearing? If you've got any you're happy for me to include in a blog post email me on info@kangarinos.co.uk
Oh and if anyone wants to leave a comment on the blog I haven't had one yet so I'd be very excited! ;-)
Sunday, 12 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment