Saturday, 28 August 2010

Nothin to see here!

*shuffles in furtively* Um, I feel like I've got to know you well, my reader. Mostly because I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who reads this and I know me remarkably well! But I have a little secret:

*stands up* Hello, my name is Rachael and I'm a compaholic!

I do love a good competition me, everything about them! The giddy thrill of a winning email or letter, exciting times imaging the wins you might get, the dull monotony of entering, (well alright maybe not that one!) the extra cash after you've sold your wins on ebay (which I never ever ever do, obviously. *beam*).

And now I'm running one! I need to enter, do you think anyone would notice? *jitters* Thing is a reeeeeeeeally want the prize, I think I've been very well behaved and not bought any of my stock for myself, I've scarcely pawed my merchandise at all! Surely I deserve a new one, and no one would guess if 'Sue Denim' won would they?!

No comments:

Post a Comment