Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Squishieness, rain and toddler misery

I got to see a brand new squishie newborn last night. I took them a Wrapsody and showed Dad how to wrap with it while mum had a rest. I'd forgotten just how lovely a Wraposdy is for newborns. I still managed not to get broody though!

In other news Celia is not a happy chicken at the moment, she's been getting random fevers and doesn't like to walk too much, which is very unusual for her. We've been rocking the wrap in a reinforced ruck a lot! Plus the Slingling pouch came in very handy at a recent wedding. Our friends got married in a brilliant ceremony, Celia stuck with her current tradition and fed/slept through it all (she's only been to two weddings but she's done that for both of them!). Unfortunately she woke up in a very bad mood so I ended up stood outside with her in a pouch, under a massive brolly, in the pouring rain, examining the ribbons on the bridal car, as it was the only thing that cheered her up! Poor Celia! (We loved the bride's dress though, it was purple, me and Celia love purple! The bride is extremely groovy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment