Very very busy sling meet on Wednesday it was a good job I took my entire stash and all my my demo slings and some of my stock! My ikea trolley thing was crammed full of slings!
A lady came at the end when I was vaguely attempting to stuff everything back in my trolley, with a gorgeous silk ring sling. She bought it for weddings and Christenings but needed a hand using it. I used a ring sling at the first wedding we took Celia to, they're very handy things. You can get some gorgeous ones too! We weremn't convinced of the wiseness of having silk so close to dribble and food and things but there are some also gorgeous ones in cotton. I've got Pouchlings ring slings and her deluxe ones are beautiful! See:
Sunday, 15 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment